A deep, dark red wine. Ripe flavours of currant and blueberry fruit. Spicy, rich and smooth. Toasty oak finish.
Barbecued meat, a variety of strong cheeses and cured meats and strawberries rolled in black pepper.
*Vintage subject to change without notice.
Varietal: Baco Noir
Geographic Designation: VQA Ontario
Alcohol: 13 %
Acidity: 7.0 (g/L)
- A range of vineyards, the oldest dating back to 1975, the youngest to 2015.
- Gently destemmed.
- Fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
- Cap managed through pulse-air during fermentation to extract natural, rich fruit, intensity of colour and flavour.
- All juice is separated from the skins with no press wine added back.
- Aged in American oak for 6+ months.