Côte des Roses celebrates the Mediterranean lifestyle. The bouquet has aromas of summer fruits, cassis and red currant with floral notes of rose along with hints of grapefruit. On the palate the impression is fresh and full, with great aromatic persistence and balance and a candy finish.
This Languedoc is ideal at 10 degrees Celcius as an aperitif or with shellfish and subtly spiced dishes
91 points - Wine Enthusiast
Varietal: Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault
Geographic Designation: AOP Languedoc
Alcohol: 13 %
Sugar: 2.0 (g/L)
- The various grape varieties are harvested separately when each of them is just at the right ripeness level.
- The winemaking process is managed to respect the specific characteristics of the grape varieties and the qualities of the soil.
- The grape are harvested mechanically with a built-in sorting system.
- The grapes are de-stemmed, cooled down to 8 degrees Celcius and transferred to teh press to extract the rosé wine.
- Particular attention is pair to the pressing to ensure that only the first, highest quality juice is kept. The juice is then left to settle according to the precise aromatic profile that is being targeted.
- The fermentation lasts between 15 and over 30 dats, deoending on the degree of clarification and the temperature.
- Finally, after a light fining, the wine is bottled quite early to preserve the fresh, fruity characteristics of the wines.