Renowned for malbec, Bosca is one of Argentina's best-known wineries. La Linda is the pure expression of fruit, a result of 30-year-old vines and judicious use of oak ageing. Deep ruby, with aromas of chocolate, herbs, prune, honey and nuts. The wine is medium-full bodied, with balanced acidity and fine, ripe tannins.
Braised lamb, pasta with tomato sauce and lump cheese
Varietal: 100% Malbec
Geographic Designation: Mendoza, Argentina
Alcohol: 14 %
Sugar: 2.40 (g/L)
Acidity: 5.47 (g/L)
- Made seeking accuracy and clarity in the fruity expression of each variety, what is achived through an early harvest and a well-cared-for winemaking process that strengthen the wine's fresh aromas and juicy character.
- Handpicking, selection of clusters, destemming and grain selection.
- Fermentation is conducted in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 28 degrees Celcius with selected yeasts.
- Once the fermentation is completed, part of the wine matures in American oak barrels for a period of eight months.
- Lightly filtered while bottled.