Clear bright yellow; light floral with gooseberry, grass and citrus aromas; extra dry, medium body; mouth filling fruit flavour and crisp finish.
Fresh seafood, shellfish and white meat dishes
Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
Geographic Designation: Marlborough, New Zealand
Alcohol: 13.0 %
Sugar: 4.1 (g/L)
Acidity: 7.7 (g/L)
- Marlborough experienced a classic cool climate growing season into harvest.
- A mild winter merged gently into an early spring, followed by a cooler start to summer.
- Our Sauvignon Blanc lapped up into the sunshine in the second half od the summer, which hit record temperatures, resulting in superb ripening conditions.
- Our diverse range of vineyards spread across several microclimates, ensured that we harvested each parcel of fruit at their best expression, with some great intensity seen in all varietals.
- Grapes harvested in the cool of the night were gently pressed and the juice clarified quickly to capture and maintain the powerful fruit aromas evident in this vibrant Sauvignon Blanc.
- Ferment was undertaken at cool temperatures over several weeks before blending and filtration.