Luigi Bosca Winery crafts their La Linda Malbec from grapes sourced from Argentina's high altitude vineyards. This medium-plus bodied red has aromas of blackberry jam and smoke, flavours of prune and dark chocolate and a silky smooth finish.
Freshly grilled steak, Mexican molé dishes or lamb rogan josh.
Varietal: 100% Malbec
Geographic Designation: Mendoza, Argentina
Alcohol: 14 %
Sugar: 2.65 (g/L)
Acidity: 5.33 (g/L)
- Made seeking accuracy and clarity in the fruity expression of each variety, what is achived through an early harvest and a well-cared-for winemaking process that strengthen the wine's fresh aromas and juicy character.
- Handpicking, selection of clusters, destemming and grain selection.
- Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 28 degrees Celcius with selected yeasts.
- When alcoholic fermentation is completed, it is aged in concrete and stainless steel tanks.
- Lightly filtered while bottled.