Mendoza is one of the most important wine regions in Argentina and the place to be for New World Malbec. This example offers ripe red fruit tones with savoury, earthy and spice notes. Silky and juicy.
Grilled red meat, like skirt steak with mashed potatoes or rib eye with rosemary rustic potatoes
Varietal: 100% Malbec
Geographic Designation: Mendoza, Argentina
Alcohol: 14.1 %
Sugar: 2.55 (g/L)
Acidity: 5.33 (g/L)
- Handpicking, selection of clusters and destemming.
- A pre-fermentation cold maceration process is conducted at a temperature of 8 degrees Ceclius.
- Fermentation is conducted in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 28 degrees Celcius with selected yeasts.
- After the alcoholic fermentation is completed, the wine is transferred to French oak barrels where it rests for 21 months.
- Lightly filtered while bottled.